Our Club Competition Boxing rings are available in sizes 16ft-24ft with a platform height of 36". They are supplied with 2 sets of boxing ring steps and 2 sets of stools. A 2-man team can assemble the boxing ring in around 120 minutes using our full build instructions, the undeframe is numbered and lettered to simplify assembly. You have a choice of 2 canvases:
- VINAGRIP - a tough PVC coated fabric that does not absorb staining and can be hot mopped at the end of each session to sanitise, an important consideration for any gym owner trying to attract todays health concious and image aware members.
- SUPATEX - a textile fronted canvas that offers a traditional feel but is rot proof.
The Ring Includes:
- Choice of VINGRIP or SUPATEX canvas (Club logos/ club name/ Sponsors can be added at additional cost).
- Side skirts. (1 side skirt printed with a cost option for additional skirt prints)
- Printed corner pads. (2 of the 4 cornerpads printed with your logo)
- Choice of rope cover colours (custom printed rope covers available at additional cost)
- 16 Turnbuckle covers (custom printed covers available at additional cost)
- 2 sets of safety steps and 2 ring stools
- 18mm ring flooring boards
- High density competition underlay - 18mm
- 4x 30mm Ring ropes
- Rope separators
- Ring rope tensioners
£59.95Sturdy steel frame construction with painted wooden steps. Available in blue, black, white and red.
£29.95Wooden stools – Stackable - red and blue corner, lightweight and sturdy, easy to place in and remove from the ring quickly